Cartersville Property Management
We can Help Manage Your Cartersville Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio with hundreds of single family homes, townhouses, condos, and apartments in the Cartersville area. Contact us today to get a Free Rental Analysis by filling out the form on the right or call us at 678-699-8081. We are available to discuss our Leasing and Managing services and answer all of your questions about getting your home leased quickly.
The Benefits of using McWhorter Property Management
McWhorter Property Management has developed solutions to help investors and owners meet their objectives through excellent communication, a top notch marketing strategy that reaches millions of potential tenants, in-house maintenance personnel, key vendors that have worked with us for years including but not limited to plumbers, heating & air professionals, landscape companies and other contractors. We also partner with some of the best attorneys in the state to help oversee our eviction process, although we strive to place great tenants in all properties to avoid legal proceedings. In fact, our firm has very few evictions in its history – a statistic that sets us apart from many others in the industry.
Although we tailor our services to each individual investor or company, some of the services we can provide are as follows:
- Utilizing our firm’s software, we are able to analyze the marketplace and surrounding areas to assist us in determining the best and most optimal rental rate for our properties.
- We also use our expert knowledge in the industry to help recommend the most appropriate rental rate in a particular area and work with our owners and investors to ensure a positive cash flow.
- Our team will also drive through specific areas on a regular basis to ensure that our rates are competitive with surrounding rental properties that may be on the market.
Marketing the Property+
- Top notch marketing campaign including listing on the most popular sites including MLS, Zillow, Rentals.com, Hotpads, Trulia, Craigslist, and countless others. Properties are also featured on our company website.
- Installation of professional signage where applicable.
- Installation of a lockbox.
- Setting up appointments and showing the property to prospective tenants.
- Holding an open house in some instances to further market the property.
- We partner with J.O.Y. Cleaning to prepare all homes for move-in and optimize appeal.
- We partner with various landscaping companies to optimize curb appeal.
- We can tailor ads based on our owners’ and investors’ needs.
- We have partnerships with various real estate firms that help promote our properties.
- Our property managers answer calls and emails 24/7 to ensure that no potential tenant is missed.
- Our firm provides a message on our main lines when necessary to promote the availability of properties.
- Rental applications are accessible online with a $40 application fee. Our property managers are electronically notified upon the submission of all online applications. We are also available at our main headquarters to assist applicants in completing an application when necessary.
- As a large majority of tenants are also pet owners, we have a separate pet agreement and non-refundable pet deposit per animal. We reserve the right to deny any and all pets based on breed, size, etc. and at the owner or investor’s discretion.
- All of our rental properties are non-smoking. All residents that smoke are required to do so outside of the dwelling and in areas that may be designated from time to time.
Screening the Applicants+
- Pull Credit Report & Eviction Reports.
- Pull Extensive Background Reports.
- Verify Employment & Proof of Income.
- Confirm previous Rental History.
- Our software includes pre-defined criteria which help us determine the most qualified applicants.
- All applicants which are deemed unqualified are provided with an Adverse Action Letter (AAL) which complies with the FCRA (Fair Credit Reporting Act) regulations.
- We've screened thousands of applicants and understand the important issues.
- Detailed move-in inspections that automatically upload a report to your Owner Portal for your viewing and/or download.
- Detailed review of all lease documents upon execution.
- Quarterly and/or semi-annually inspections of each unit.
- Review and sign the lease, lead based paint brochure and pamphlet, house-keeping documents, etc.
- Collecting Security Deposits and hold in our firm’s escrow account.
- Turn over new keys to the new tenant.
- We have performed thousands of move-in inspections and understand the important issues.
- Upon a tenant’s move-out, an inspection is scheduled with them.
- Our property managers review the condition of the property and complete a move-out inspection that syncs automatically when completed to the owner portal in a report format that is viewable/downloadable.
- Security deposit refunds and/or forfeitures are properly recorded and the tenant’s forwarding address is captured.
- A list of damages and associated costs are provided to all tenants upon move out and after the move-out inspection has been completed.
- Forfeitures are provided promptly to our owners and investors.
- All locks are re-keyed and tenants are required to return the old keys.
- All needed repairs and/or upgrades are estimated and performed to ensure a quick turnaround of the property.
- Rent is generally due on the 1st of each month unless special circumstances exist that have been pre-determined by our firm and the owner or investor.
- Rent paid after the 1st of each month is generally considered late unless special circumstances exist that have been pre-determined by our firm and the owner or investor.
- Enforcement of late fees are strictly abided by.
- Pay or Quit notices and other legal notifications are provided when necessary.
- Our firm provides accounting and produces monthly, quarterly, annual or other types of reports as required.
- Invoices are provided electronically via the Owner Portal and can be disseminated via mail or electronical mail upon request.
- Historical records are maintained for each property.
- Required tax documents, including a 1099 Form are generated each year.
Inquire About Our Services
- Any eviction proceedings or disputes are quickly brought to the attention of our owners and investors.
- Our firm represents the owner or investor in court with consent by the applicable parties.
- All local, state and federal laws are strictly adhered to by our firm.
- Relevant paperwork is field to initiate and complete unlawful detainer actions.
- Coordination with law enforcement to remove tenant and its possessions when necessary.
- Owner or investor’s legal counsel are notified when applicable.
- Our firm employs in-house maintenance personnel that can handle a wide array of issues.
- Our firm employs various licensed, bonded and fully insured contractors on a regular basis.
- Our firm enjoys competitive pricing due to partnerships with outside vendors and contractors.
- When applicable, our firm can handle the landscaping and outdoor curb appeal of properties.
- Our firm prides itself in having the unique experience to manage larger renovation or rehab projects when necessary.
- We provide a self-service online portal accessible from the internet 24/7.
- We provide monthly owner statements that can be customized to suit individual owners and investors.
- We provide access to multiple reports and can provide additional reports as requested.
- We track expenses in real time and have a full accounting suite with our software.
- Owners and investors enjoy the ability to keep up to date with their properties at their fingertips.
- We provide a self-service online portal accessible from the internet 24/7. Tenants have access to all of their executed documents for their records.
- We expedite rent collection through the ability to accept online payments via e-check, debit card and credit card.
- We expedite maintenance requests and can track each individual issue with online requests.
- We automate communication through mailings, emails and text messages with the push of a button through our software suite.
- Our firm provides owner draws/transfers to the bank account of your choice on the 10th of every month.
Our execution strategy incorporates proven methodologies, extremely qualified personnel, and a highly responsive approach to managing properties.
Cartersville Area Information
Cartersville was first known as Birmingham to its original English settlers. The town was incorporated as Cartersville in 1854. The present name is for Col. F. Carter of Milledgeville.
Cartersville was designated the seat of Bartow County in 1867 following the destruction of Cassville by Sherman in the American Civil War. Cartersville was incorporated as a city in 1872. Source From Wikipedia